Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Some final thoughts for the month of March

Not that any of these thoughts actually have anything to do with this month in particular, they just happened to enter my head on this, the last day of the month.

1. I'm sick of having terrible dreams at night that are both totally realistic and related to my child. Last night was especially awful. As soon as I delivered, I was demanding to be released ... went to the hospital nursery to get Savannah only to see that no one was keeping an eye on her and she fell off a table. Cory acted like it was no big deal ... responding with "it's ok, kids bounce." I was fit to be tied! Needless to say I was in a horrible mood when I woke up this morning.

2. On a more fun note, I'm very excited about my husband's new motorcycle, but also very sad that I can't go for a ride on it yet. We have already made plans for our first post-baby ride, though. We're going to make a run to the closest Bahama Bucks (which is nowhere near Mansfield) to get snowcones. Hopping on his motorcycle and getting an icy treat in the summertime was one of our favorite things to do when we lived in Wichita Falls. I can't wait!

3. I love Twix bars. I just happened to be eating one when I got to this point or else I might not have thought of it.

4. My mommy is having foot surgery tomorrow. I think the surgery itself is pretty straight forward, and it's only supposed to take 20-30 minutes. But, she'll have to be off work for 6 weeks! WOW! Hopefully it will take care of all the trouble she's had for the past several years though.

5. I thoroughly enjoy reading my friends' Facebook updates. I enjoy even more posting comments back and forth. It makes me feel connected to people that I would otherwise never ever get to talk to. You might be thinking to yourself, "Self, doesn't she know that's kinda the whole point of social networking sites like Facebook?" Yes, I do know that. I'm just pointing out that it's awesome.

6. My brain just stopped functioning, so I guess this concludes my final thoughts for the month of March. Talk to ya in April!

No comments: