Thursday, May 20, 2010

There's an alien in my belly

Well, I've never posted a video on here ... mostly cause I haven't had anything along those lines to share.  But, on Tuesday, Savannah was going crazy in my belly, so I gave my video camera app a try and recorded the commotion.  I apologize that it's sideways ... had to record it with my phone turned sideways and didn't find a way to rotate the video after I put it on the computer.



This was just prior to the baby shower my coworkers put together.  We got some really useful things for Savannah.  I'm probably most excited about the exersaucer from Dr. Daehnert!!  It's got three stages so we'll be able to use it for several years!  Here's a pic taken right before we cut into that delicious cake.

36w0d

We're in the home stretch now!!  I have a doctor's appointment tomorrow, so I'll be posting an update after that.  We also go some decorations hung up in the nursery ... stay tuned for those pictures.

1 comment:

Tisha said...

I'm loving the alien thrashing . . . you will look back on it nostalgically someday, promise. Hang in there girl you can make it! Hope the appt goes well!