Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Letter to my little girl

My sweet little Savannah,

Now that you are considered full-term, you have your momma's permission to make your debut. Your daddy is sort of hoping you'll be ready this Friday since he has a four-day weekend. That will give him a little extra time to be home with us before he has to go back to work. But don't worry, he won't be mad if you're not ready by then. I just thought I'd let you know.

We are both very anxious to meet you! Everything at your new home is ready so it's just up to you to decide when to make the move from your current residence to the space we've put together for you. I think you'll be excited about it. We thought a lot about what you would probably like and tried to make everything nice and cozy. Only the best for our little girl! Your daddy has been busy putting together all of the fun toys and gadgets that friends and family have given you, and I have been washing your clothes and diapers and putting everything away in your room.

We think about you every day and cannot wait to welcome you into the world and bring you home.

Love,

Mom

1 comment:

chrisandtif said...

Awww! I love how you put in there "we think about you every day". So sweet!
Cherish these last few days!