Wednesday, April 21, 2010

A walk down memory lane

Sunday afternoon I got to go celebrate with my dear friend Kristi as the ladies at her church gave her the greatest baby shower!  Although we've kept in touch (thank you Facebook!!), we hadn't actually seen each other since we graduated from college five long years ago.  So, to pay tribute to our friendship, I thought it was only appropriate to take a little waltz down memory lane with "then and now" photos.

Going somewhere...with someone...sometime.  There is no telling.


Square Dance!


McCullough-Trigg RA Fashion Show


Having tea


Doing the car dance - pictured L-R: windshield wipers, blinkers, and horn

I know, we were clearly just crazy college kids.  More accurately, we were crazy college resident assistants!  Those were definitely fun times.

We've grown up a little since then, though.  Like the rhyme says ... first came love, then came marriage ... and now here come the babies in the baby carriages!!




Just 9 short days separate our due dates - June 15th for me and 24th for her.  It has been so much fun sharing our pregnancies with each other, mostly because they've been so similar.  We're both beyond excited about the precious little girls that fill our days with rolling, kicking, punching, and hiccuping!  As a matter of fact, Savannah has the hiccups right now as I type this, and boy does she get mad about it!

So, Kristi, this post is for you!  Here's to healthy baby girls who are bound to have some awesome play dates in the not-so-distant future. :o)

2 comments:

The Jones Family! said...

How fun!!!! Can I copy this post on my blog!? I LOVE it!!! Wow, how priceless are those pictures too!? :)

skyesgirl2 said...

That is SUPER neat!!! Congrats to you both!! I hope your girls are as good of friends as you two are! :)