Wednesday, April 21, 2010

32 week check-up

Wow!  I can't believe I'm 8 months pregnant (for one thing) and that today's appointment with my doc was only the second one that did not include an ultrasound.  Cory and I have been super lucky to get so many sneak peeks at our little Honeybun.  And yes, I still like calling her Honeybun even though we know she will officially be named Savannah. :o) 

Today's check-up was short and sweet.  My weight gain and blood pressure were good and baby's heart sounded happy.  I told my doc about the random contractions I've been having ... which haven't worried me, but thought it was worth mentioning ... and he agreed that it's normal.  I've reached the point where I'll start going in every 2 weeks and before long, I'll be going every week.  That means we're getting close to the end of pregnancy and the beginning of parenthood!!

Since we are getting closer to the end with every passing day, I thought it would be a good idea to take some type of staged maternity pictures before I get too much bigger.  So, even though it was a little gloomy Saturday, Cory and I set out to find someplace scenic to snap some photos.  Here are the results of the outdoor session:




We took a tripod knowing that we'd want some pics of both of us, that's how we got the one in the middle.  It turned out to be such a fun day for the two of us.  We just happened upon this gorgeous field of wildflowers and made the most of it.

Then we took a few in the nursery that I jazzed up a little with Photoshop:



So there you have it ... my baby belly has been immortalized!!

1 comment:

Sara said...

Beautiful, girl! Can't wait to see you sometime soon :)