Saturday, January 9, 2010

Dogs are people too

Or, at least they think they are sometimes.  Our dogs not only think they are people, but also the first- and second-born children in the house.

Cute, right?



But sometimes children misbehave. 

I present Exhibit A.



And, the accused.



Do you think she's trying to tell me something?  Like maybe it's a full house and she doesn't want a baby sister?  I've got news for you, Marley, baby sister's coming whether you like it or not.  So you might as well quit eating mama's stuff because it's not gonna change the fact that we're making room for baby.

2 comments:

chrisandtif said...

What cute puppies! I LOVE that book. The method really does work! A guy I went to grad school with brought a copy to me in class weeks after we had Eli. He had a little girl 6 months older than Eli. He and his wife swore by that book too.

The Jones Family! said...

Okay so first off, LOVE the new layout! :) I changed mine but not 100% happy. I'm so picky!! How are you getting a pic of you guys up there with a cute header!? I need to figure that out.
Second...Baby Wise...my favorite and useful book I ever got! I LOVE it! I even got the second one (9-18 months) and am looking for Toddler Wise! I will definitely be reading Baby Wise again with Junebug. Hope you enjoy it too. ;)
Third...Your dogs are TOO cute! Our Avery thinks she's human too. ;)