Thursday, January 14, 2010

Almost there

To the halfway point that is.  Today I am 18 weeks and 2 days pregnant.  According to my iPhone app, that is 45.7%.  I'm anxious for it to say 50% for some reason, which doesn't make sense because if I think about it ... I'm actually pretty anxious for it to say 100%.  But, I like to work in measurable goals, so 2 weeks is easier to focus on than 5 months. 

Here's a new pic of my Honeybun bump:



Note the adorable penguin pjs.  Thanks mom! 

I've more than outgrown my regular clothes ... especially all the ones in season right now.  It's getting uncomfortable wearing multiple layers all the time.  Hopefully spring will be here soon so I can start wearing fewer layers.  Although I'm not entirely confident that getting to wear fewer layers will in anyway make me more comfortable as my pregnancy progresses.  Am I wrong?

1 comment:

The Jones Family! said...

So I had to smile at your lost couple of sentences bc. while pregnant (the biggest part) in the spring/summer I thought (w/Aidan) I'm SO glad I can wear all these cute, lighter clothes. While that is true, I quickly discovered the difference between brands and "types" of preggo clothes. While we get that big, I noticed the new problem is getting the shirts to cover our entire big bellies...haha. ;) So in a way, I guess I did have less options however, at that point...it didn't matter bc. you're too excited!! Can't wait!!