Wednesday, September 1, 2010

What color will they be?

Savannah's eyes, that is. They are still gray ... the most stunning slate gray I must say.  Ok, so maybe I'm a little biased, but try to tell me this girl isn't beautiful.  Go ahead, I dare you! ;o) 



I love this picture of her.  I took it yesterday.  So I played around with it in Photoshop and made a few different variations. 



Believe it or not, in this one, I did not change her eyes when I turned the rest of it to black and white.  Who would know until it's compared to the color one, right?!?!  Love it!  When I changed the entire picture, her eyes lost some of their sparkle, so I undid it and converted everything but her eyes.



This one brings up the highlights and makes her eyes really stand out, huh!  I bet those eyes would look good in a black and white version too.



This one was just for fun.  I like artistic looking contrast. 

Which one is your favorite?!?! 

No comments: