Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Because I couldn't wait...

I thought it would be fun to show the progression of my belly growth.

4 weeks
Why is she taking a profile picture?  Weirdo.


***
8 weeks
Maybe she should do some crunches.


***
10 weeks
Uh, maybe she should quit her day job and hit the gym, HARD.


***
13 weeks
Oh, she's pregnant ... I think.


***
15 weeks
Ooooh, yea, she's definitely pregnant. :o)


So there you have it.  I've come a long way in 15 weeks, and I can only imagine what the next 25 will bring.  Consequently, I think I like my hair curly as opposed to straight.  What do you think?  And it's for sure getting grown back out, so no comments necessary on the length ... it's not staying this way.  I know, I know ... typically new mommies chop their hair off, but I've been there done that and got it out of my system.  Doing so confirmed that I truly do prefer long hair ... therefore, it's growing out.

No comments: