Friday, March 9, 2012

Counting down

So I'm 32 weeks today.  Maybe counting down to d-day is a tad premature at this point, but hey, a girl needs something to focus on, right?  I'm guessing I've got more like 6 weeks to go rather than 8 anyway.  Does that make it better?  I say yes!

I had an appointment to check on baby girl yesterday and everything is great.  I measured a little more than 32cm, my weight gain is on track (hallelujah!), and her heartbeat sounded perfect.  It was the first visit to my doctor's office in ages where I got in and out really quickly.  And was I ever thankful.  There's nothing quite as irritating as wasting spending the majority of your "me" time sitting in a doctor's waiting room.  (I go to the dr on days when Savannah is at MDO...FYI.)  Other than that, I start bi-monthly visits for the next month, then weekly after that!  Little still-has-yet-to-be-named will be here before we know it!  Momma is ready!!!!!

I hope Savannah is ready. Earlier today she helped me put together the little sleeper my parents got us. I turned my back for one second, and this is what I found when I turned back around...





Little stinker.  She got pretty mad when I took it into the master bedroom to live until baby gets here.  I have a feeling if I let her "play" in/with it until then...she won't have a very good reaction when little sister takes it over.  It does look like a pretty nifty tv-watchin' chair though.

No comments: