Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Do you see what I see?

My guess is probably not. 

For instance here, you'll see my beautiful baby girl on the day she turned 11 months old.

May 2, 2011
But I see something more along these lines (at least when I'm not wearing glasses or contacts).

It's the best representation I could make, but in reality, I wouldn't even be able to tell that she has eyes or a mouth.  Crazy, right?!  Well, it's all going to change tomorrow after I have LASIK.  Goodbye blindness, hello 20/20 (or better) vision!!  I can't wait!!

In other news, I had a FABULOUS first Mother's Day.  I got a Kindle which is great, but that was only the beginning.  Cory got up with Savannah and cooked me breakfast and then unveiled the shirts he'd crafted for all of us.  Here are mine and Savannah's shirts...


Cory made himself a jersey to wear during his soccer game that afternoon, but unfortunately it was white...and the team we played was wearing white...so he had to stick with the traditional jersey.  But kudos for the effort and creativity!  I look forward to pulling this shirt out of a box of keepsakes someday and reliving the sweet memories of my first Mother's Day with Savannah.  It couldn't have been any better!

No comments: