Saturday, October 2, 2010

Four months

Yes, it's true.  My daugther is 1/3 of the way to turning one year old.  Happy four months, honeybun! 


This stage has been so much fun.  She's practically all smiles and laughed her first real laugh the other day (Sept. 29).  It was priceless!!  And luckily, I had my voice memo app open to record it. 

Savannah's fourth month was a social one.  At the beginning of it, we took our first trip to White Deer to see Gamma and Grrdad.  She also got to meet her great grandparents (Loyd and Nell Short), aunt Brandi, cousin J, and lots of friends at the Friday night football game.  In the middle, she met our new little neighbor Brock for the first time apart from our visit to the hospital when he was born.  And at the end, she had a play date with Abigail and went to the zoo with Jack.  This little girl likes to be out 'n' about!

In other news, her hair has been falling out like crazy.  But, on the up side, there's a lot of new hair growing in that's filling up the bald places so she doesn't look quite so funky. 


She's also taken to napping on her tummy.  While she's not rolling over completely by herself yet, if she's even the slightest bit sleepy during "tummy time," she'll bypass holding up her head after I've helped her roll over and just lay her head down to rest instead.  Can't blame the girl, I sleep better on my stomach, too.

And, she LOVES bathtime!  She kicks and splashes all the time and gets really excited when I pour water on her.  I had fun last night playing with what little hair she has left.  I'm sure she'll hate me for this some day, but I just think it's so darn cute!

No comments: